GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), 750 mg, 100 Quick Release Capsules
|GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)||750 mg||†|
What is GABA?
GABA, also known as Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, is a naturally-occurring amino acid found predominately in the brain and eyes. GABA can help support relaxation when faced with mild, occasional stress.** It’s often paired in supplements with herbal ingredients such as valerian root, passion flower, and chamomile for a synergistic effect.
GABA is naturally found in a variety of teas like black, green, and oolong. It’s also found in fermented foods including kefir, yogurt, and tempeh. Other foods that support GABA production include whole grains, fava beans, soy, lentils, and other beans.
5 Ways to Add GABA to Your Routine
1. Substituting coffee for oolong tea.
2. Snacking on cherry tomatoes and hummus.
3. Substituting soda for kefir.
4. Eat grilled shrimp and brown rice.
5. Taking a quality GABA supplement.
Lindberg GABA Supplement
- GABA (750 mg)
- Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- Naturally Free of Artificial Sweeteners & Preservatives
- Convenient Quick-Release Capsules
- Tested for Purity & Potency
Invite some calmness and relaxation into your routine with our premium GABA formula.** Lindberg® GABA capsules are non-GMO, gluten-free, and contain 750 mg of this beneficial substance. They’re tested for purity & potency to ensure exceptional support for your routine. Get a supreme value today with our 100-day supply!