1 Tablespoon (21g))
Servings Per Container:
Pure, Natural New Zealand Honey. (US Fancy Grade)
- Honey may be used as a spread on toast, hot cakes, muffins, crackers, pancakes.
- Honey mixed with lemon juice and hot water may be helpful to soothe a sore throat.
- Honey is a flavor boost when added to French style salad dressings; mix with olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a 2/1 ratio or according to personal preference.
- Honey is naturally acidic and makes a wonderful marinade for meat; mix together with soya sauce and garlic.
- Honey is great as a glazing for meat; drizzle over the meat just prior to the end of roasting. We recommend our Rewarewa Honey for a delicious glaze.
-Honey can be used in baking, as a substitute for sugar in order to keep cakes fresher and moister for longer.
-Honey is an ideal substitute for sugar to sweeten drinks such as tea, herb tea, coffee. Unlike most other sweeteners, honey contains a variety of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
-Honey added to cream makes it taste better and keep longer. Our Clover Honey has a light, delicate flavor which is perfect to mix with cream.
-Honey can be helpful for good sleeping. Stir some clover honey into a cup of hot milk just before retiring.
Raw Manuka Honey is a monofloral honey. It is sourced from remote native forests. The plant is used traditionary and produces this strong, rich New Zealand Honey.
Honey is a safe and wholesome food for children and adults, however, it should not be fed to babies under one year old.
- Known traditionally as the "healing honey"
- A delicious natural sweetener
- Quality, the New Zealand way
Pure, Natural Honey from New Zealand
Raw Manuka Honey, a monofloral honey known traditionally as the “healing honey.” It is sourced from remote native forests. The plant is valued for its curative powers and produces this strong and rich New Zealand Honey.
Health Notes is an independent provider of information regarding health and wellness. As a customer service, PipingRock gives you this complimentary third-party resource. PipingRock does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party literature.